Translate

Saturday 28 June 2014

Creative juices flowing Vs Tax time grind!

I am pleased to report after a week of book work for Mr Tax Man for our business (& my husband's business and my boss'!!) (mental I know!!!) that I am sewing again.  
Having a ball with wool felt
And some 6" blocks. 
Lisa is coming over for some creative fun (& a bit more tax stuff). 
Bring on June 30th!!!
After that it's full steam ahead with lots of sewing time. 
Hope you're all more organised with your tax work that I was this year. 
Enjoy your sewing,
               Lou

2 comments:

  1. you deserve this time, hope you can sew like crazy all weekend!
    yum browns and reds my favorite combo!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to get the paperwork out of the way, then you can really enjoy your sewing time. Loving those projects! The wool is so yummy, and I love the red and brown blocks. NICE!

    ReplyDelete